LA Summer Pro Am

  • Don Moose Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2003
      The GBA is taking 4 teams to LA for the Summer Pro-Am. We are going
      2 weeks before to showcase each team and will be there during it.
      Tryouts are coming up in Dallas, Los Angeles, Dallas, and Atlanta.
      If you have attended a previous GBA tryout, you will recieve a 50%
      discount. We are looking for coaches-even retired coaches- to go to
      LA and coach this season coming up in October.
      see details on our webpage www.GBAhoops.com