[basketball-coaching] Plus minus chart wanted also...

  • Tank73@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 1999
      Coaches,

      I would really appreciate if that info would be sent my way also. I have
      been looking for one or something similar but have not come across anything
      yet. Thanks in advance.

      Coach Lankford
    • Steven Micklo
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 1999
        IF anyone wants a copy of my + - chart, e-mail me at bbcoachm@...
        If you can not get the e-mail I will send it to you. My players have really
        looked forward to see them the next day after a game. I like it because this
        shows that scoring is only one small part of winning the stat game. I pay
        extra +'s to deflections, steals, rebounds, assists. In one play a player
        deflects the ball away from the point guard, recovers it, passes it ahead to a
        streaking team-mate. The teammate who scores get +2 for the basket, but the
        other player gets +1 (deflec) +2 (steal) +2 assist = +5.

        It is more important to help out than be the stud scorer iin this system.

        Coach Micklo