Re: [basketball-coaching] On the line, up the line

  • Mike Burger
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2000
      Coaches all this talk about Dick Bennett has been very enjoyable to look
      at. It forced me to watch my video as well, and I also agree the tape
      is worth purchasing if you are a man to man pressure coach. Most of the
      concepts he got from somewhere else or created himself and they are now
      being employed somewhere else. Consequently, I believe this is a must
      have for anyone who wants to play pressure.

      Coacn Burger
    • Mannubian@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2000
        How is the easiest and fastest way to get Dick's tape??

        Coach K ( The other one)
        Mannubian@...
      • Gregory Scalf
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2000
          Coach,

          > How is the easiest and fastest way to get Dick's tape??

          Call Championship Productions at 1-800-873-2730. They will ask you the
          product number.

          The product number is BV-25. Title is: - Pressure Defense : A System by Dick
          Bennett

          You can pay extra to have it shipped overnight if you want it that fast.

          Coach Scalf