Re: [basicstamps] New Software ???

  • William
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
      Jon,
      I just read the latest Nuts and Volts article about the new editor
      features comming up.
      True IF/THEN/ELSE blocks, DO UNTIL/LOOPS, SELECT/CASE, ON GOSUBS, etc
      Awsome!

      I come from strong programming background, and this will make the Stamp fun
      again!

      Keep up the great job guys!

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
        Personally, I've always found the BASIC Stamp fun -- which is why I said
        "Yes" about 0.001 milliseconds after Parallax offered me a job. All kidding
        aside, it is a bit easier to program BASIC Stamps now, especially if you come
        from PC BASICs or languages like Pascal, C or Java.

        -- Jon Williams
        -- Applications Engineer, Parallax