Good morning Rodney, Thanks for further explaining how you go about creating flutes, I apologize for my misunderstanding your first explanation on how youjoenulph
Yes, have already routed and glued up the flute and insert the dowel in the south end of the flute and trace around the duct tape. I then use small firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for clearing this up because I missed it also . Sonbeam10 ( Joe ) ... From: "Dave Wilson davewill.com@... [basic_naf_making]"sonbeam10
Here you will find in common man's language discussion on types of woods, tools, methods, references, and successes.
Excellent Forum for 'Newbies'!
- Native American
- Aug 21, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.