Check out http://www.flutopedia.com/binding.htm -- Clint Goss Quick Links: * Join Clint & Vera’s Flute Newsletterclint24601
Two things you can do. First put gap sealing super glue in the seam on the outside and spray the glue with instant hardner. You will have to sand again. Nextrick.bowen
Hi Rodney,Welcome i also just joined .I also label my flutes Crow Feather flutes,no kidding.lol.aka Crow Feather ( Bill)wro713
Here you will find in common man's language discussion on types of woods, tools, methods, references, and successes.
Excellent Forum for 'Newbies'!
- Native American
- Aug 21, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.