I've still to make a branch flute, and to this end I have a Laburnum Stalk of about 1 1/4" diameter that I needed to remove from the garden due to snaildavewill.com43
I applaud your effort in using the lesser used path. It ismost often true, that the lesser used though a bit longer route, isthe one that achieves thethe_kid_427
Don, I know there must be more than my way of doing it. Very best of luck with your experimentation. Your persistence will pay off! ~ Jondryadflutes
Here you will find in common man's language discussion on types of woods, tools, methods, references, and successes.
Excellent Forum for 'Newbies'!
- Native American
- Aug 21, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.