I'm sorry to here that Kieta. I always enjoyed those Saturday morning Paltalk sessions. I've been following most of the time. I lost access to a shop. I hopegoshawk508
Hello Charles, I enjoy creating flutes using some many different types of woods I can honestly say I do not have one favorite wood type for creating flutes.joenulph
Hello Group, If anyone took my recent posting to mean the YAHOO Basic Native Basic Flute Creating group has also closed, PLEASE KNOW THIS, our Yahoo Basicjoenulph
Here you will find in common man's language discussion on types of woods, tools, methods, references, and successes.
Excellent Forum for 'Newbies'!
- Native American
- Aug 21, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.