I'm inviting you

  • krazybd24@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      I just invited you to the invitation-only Kaboo Classifieds List.
      You should try posting something & see what your friends have already posted:

      Accept my invitation

      If you don't want to recieve anymore emails about Kaboo, click here.

    • nati_la_chiquita@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2006
        Kaboo invitation

        I get the weekly Kaboo List in my email, and I think you'll like it too.
        It's invitation-only so I'm inviting you.