Re: I'm back at work.

  • moonlightgrm
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
      Chris- It's a cards and dice, face-to-face advanced football league,
      that meets once per week (usually Friday night). We re-draft from
      scratch each season (BOO!!) so projecting to the future is useless.
      I've never played Strat Football's basic game, but anything is
      possible.

      JC

      --- In bash-som@yahoogroups.com, Chris Shaffer <Alliance255@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey John,is your league Cards and Dice or Computer?..I've always
      wondered if a basic cards and dice football league was possible
      especially because at 1 time,I was playing football more than any
      other Strat game until I got my Playstation and then Madden became
      religion for me..As far as the #1 pick goes,for me,it would have to
      be either Alexander or Larry Johnson and if it were up to me,I'd
      take Johnson because of his big play abaility..He could set all
      kinds of rushing records this year

      > moonlightgrm <cirillofam@...> wrote: Thanks to Jason (pdf
      file), I've printed the rosters and can start
      > creating everyone's team. My new hard drive is on order and should
      be
      > shipped next week. You don't realize how much you'll miss your
      home
      > computer until it's gone.
      >
      > This draft has gone well. My compliments to all.
      >
      > Any football junkies in the BASH? As luck would have it, I have
      the
      > number draft pick in our Strat-O-Matic Football League this year.
      It
      > is a ten team league that drafts from scratch every year. We draft
      > complete defenses and specialty teams but individual cards at the
      > skill positions. If you had first choice, who or what would you
      choose?
      > Thanks for any feedeback.
      >
      > JC
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      call rates.

    • John Barkoviak
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
        JC,

        I wish there were enough guys in my area to meet once a week for SOM football and a few beers!!!! And I wouldn't care if we had to draft new every year either!!!

        John B.

        At 08:11 AM 9/1/2006, you wrote:

        >Chris- It's a cards and dice, face-to-face advanced football league,
        >that meets once per week (usually Friday night). We re-draft from
        >scratch each season (BOO!!) so projecting to the future is useless.
        >I've never played Strat Football's basic game, but anything is
        >possible.
        >
        >JC
        >
        >--- In <mailto:bash-som%40yahoogroups.com>bash-som@yahoogroups.com, Chris Shaffer <Alliance255@...>
        >wrote:
        >>
        >> Hey John,is your league Cards and Dice or Computer?..I've always
        >wondered if a basic cards and dice football league was possible
        >especially because at 1 time,I was playing football more than any
        >other Strat game until I got my Playstation and then Madden became
        >religion for me..As far as the #1 pick goes,for me,it would have to
        >be either Alexander or Larry Johnson and if it were up to me,I'd
        >take Johnson because of his big play abaility..He could set all
        >kinds of rushing records this year
        >>
        >> moonlightgrm <cirillofam@...> wrote: Thanks to Jason (pdf
        >file), I've printed the rosters and can start
        >> creating everyone's team. My new hard drive is on order and should
        >be
        >> shipped next week. You don't realize how much you'll miss your
        >home
        >> computer until it's gone.
        >>
        >> This draft has gone well. My compliments to all.
        >>
        >> Any football junkies in the BASH? As luck would have it, I have
        >the
        >> number draft pick in our Strat-O-Matic Football League this year.
        >It
        >> is a ten team league that drafts from scratch every year. We draft
        >> complete defenses and specialty teams but individual cards at the
        >> skill positions. If you had first choice, who or what would you
        >choose?
        >> Thanks for any feedeback.
        >>
        >> JC

        >> How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone
        >call rates.

        John "Bark"

        "Dare To Fail!" ~ Col. Norman Vaughan

        Failure Only Happens When We Stop Trying!!!