Re: [bash-som] John,

  • Chris Shaffer
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 4:04 AM
      Matt,I'm sure John didn't mean anything by it....From this point forward fellas,let's just relax,O.K??

      Matt <matt1964@...> wrote:
      If you want to get me more involved, then e-mail me, but don't write snotty stuff behind my
      back.

      Matt

    • Matthew Benham
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 5:01 PM
        Okay,

        I apologize for being grumpy. Just got through giving
        the STAR Test last week to 30 8th graders. Not fun.

        Matt

        --- Chris Shaffer <Alliance255@...> wrote:

        > Matt,I'm sure John didn't mean anything by
        > it....From this point forward fellas,let's just
        > relax,O.K??
        >
        > Matt <matt1964@...> wrote: If you want to
        > get me more involved, then e-mail me, but don't
        > write snotty stuff behind my
        > back.
        >
        > Matt

        > Sports