Re: BASH

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 12, 2008
      Oh wow. I will admit that I was one of the people who were late with
      their stats. I just posted them this morning in the block one
      results folder and started to get caught up in reading the messages
      this week. Been busy.

      Sorry to hear about this. Thanks Chris, Greg and everyone else for
      making the attempt to keep Bash going.

      Ron

      --- In bash-som@yahoogroups.com, Greg Weston <greg.weston@...> wrote:

      > I'd like to add my voice to those thanking Chris for all his
      efforts to form BASH and keep it going. He must have felt like a
      salmon swimming upstream.

      > I really enjoyed BASH, but as time went on it seemed more and more
      like most owners viewed BASH as an obligation rather than a hobby,
      which made me less enthusiastic.

      > If BASH ever reforms I'd love to be a part of it. Or, Chris, you
      can come down to Pittsburgh and we can play face-to-face.