Re: [bash-som] Hey John

  • jslrroth@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2008

      Ok Chris can do.  Look for the 9 other spreadsheets sometime in the next week.

      John

      From: jslrroth@... <jslrroth@...>
      Subject: Re: [bash-som] Stat spreadsheet to use
      To: bash-som@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 8:48 AM

      Hey Chris,
      Ignore what stuff to the right?  The overall stats are linked to the stuff at the right.  There are formulas that sum the goals, assists, sog's, etc... into the summary at the left.  Click on the formulas in the summary and if you can improve them I'm open for suggestions otherwise, I think you need to keep the stuff to the right.  The only way to get around using the stats to the right is to revise the overall portion after every game.  Which could lead to mistakes more so than by inputting the stats into their respective categories to the right.

      Also you can add more team tabs when you need them and rename.

      If it would help everyone I could setup everyone's spreadsheets so they are the same.  Send me your team roster in the order you want it and I will create like spreadsheets for everyone's team in the league.  I have no problem doing this although it may take a few days to a week to complete and send back out.  Lunchtime I just surf the net anyway so I could put that time to good use.  I don't want to be the stats man but I can certainly set the stats vehicle up.  Let me know if you want me to do this.

      John

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 30, 2008
        Thanks John

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2008
          I'll have the Arctic block 1 stats done by Friday, Nov. 7th. I now
          have the spreadsheet. Sorry for the delay.

          Ron

          --- In bash-som@yahoogroups.com, Chris Shaffer <Alliance255@...>

          To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;