Pick 55, Arctic

  • Pesky
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008
      55th pick - Artic selects Stephane Robidas (Rd 1 or 2?) Dallas.

      Ron

      (quoted from the Forum)
    • Jason Connor
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008
        He's a 2nd pair d-man.  And a good pick.  1-11 intimidator, C penalty, and a 4 on the PK.

        Morning picks:

        56. Baldwin
        57. Kittery
        58. Michigan
        59. Orlando
        60. Pittsburgh

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008
          Yup. He was one of the two guys I wanted with my next pick.

          --- In bash-som@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Connor" <jconnor@...> wrote:

          > He's a 2nd pair d-man. And a good pick. 1-11 intimidator, C
          penalty, and a
          > 4 on the PK.
          > Morning picks:
          >
          > 56. Baldwin
          > 57. Kittery
          > 58. Michigan
          > 59. Orlando
          > 60. Pittsburgh
          >

          > On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 8:50 AM, Pesky <hheadcase@...> wrote:
          >
          > > 55th pick - Artic selects Stephane Robidas (Rd 1 or 2?) Dallas.
          > >
          > > Ron
          > >
          > > (quoted from the Forum)

        • Chris Shaffer
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008
            Definately

          • robert.c.lennon@jpmorgan.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008

              That would havev been Wycliffe's next pick as well

              "Jason Connor" <jconnor@...>
              Sent by: bash-som@yahoogroups.com

              09/02/2008 08:53 AM

              Please respond to
              bash-som@yahoogroups.com

              bash-som@yahoogroups.com
              cc
              Subject
              Re: [bash-som] Pick 55, Arctic

              He's a 2nd pair d-man.  And a good pick.  1-11 intimidator, C penalty, and a 4 on the PK.

              Morning picks:

              56. Baldwin
              57. Kittery
              58. Michigan
              59. Orlando
              60. Pittsburgh

              On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 8:50 AM, Pesky <hheadcase@...> wrote:

              55th pick - Artic selects Stephane Robidas (Rd 1 or 2?) Dallas.

              Ron

              (quoted from the Forum)

              Generally, this communication is for informational purposes only and it is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. In the event you are receiving the offering materials attached below related to your interest in hedge funds or private equity, this communication may be intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of such fund(s). All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. Please refer to http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures for disclosures relating to UK legal entities.