Re: Correction to my period one and period two posts for game 4 Mass @ Artic

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Can't wait to see if the Exodus are still alive. Not looking good.

      Go Wings! Bummer about the Pistons. And the Tigers, what is up with
      them! I'm a home towner. Wouldn't it be cool for the Wings to win at
      home tomorrow in game 5.
      John

      --- In bash-som@yahoogroups.com, "carr_ron" <carr_nieto@...> wrote:

      > I just finished with my two year old's bath. I have to make a
      > correction for my period one and two posts. Replace Backstrom's name
      > with Mason's. I've been tying the posts into the notes and game box
      > score and I've been keeping track of the forwards and defenseman, I
      > just forgot that Mason started game 4.
      >
      > The post for period 3 will be later tonight. It's bed time, which
      > requires two or three books. Unfortunately, I usually fall asleep
      > before he does and tonight is game four of the Stanley Cup. Tied up
      1
      > a piece right now. Hope to catch espn highlights when I wake up
      later
      > tonight. Go Pens! Need to see it go seven games.

    • carr_ron
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        Well, after Saturday's game it should be the Wings in 5. They
        deserve it.