Re: [bash-som] Updated rosters?

  • Chris Shaffer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
      I'm working on that as we speak

      Robert Emrich <statnut@...> wrote:
      Is there anyone who has a list of all the rosters updated with trades and stuff?

    • Aurora L Nieto
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007

        First,  I want to welcome Robert aboard.  I want to let you know that you are not alone as far as being new to BASH.  I took over the Artic Sled Dogs just this year.

        Second, I received my cards.  Here's my 12 reserved.

        Rod Bridn'Amour, Michael Nylander, Jere Lehtinen, Jochen Hecht, Matias Ohlund, Philippe Boucher, Scott Hannan, Sheldon Souray, Michal Rozsival, Petr Sykora, Mike Sillinger and Chris Mason (from trade with Chris)

        Hopefully, the roster spreadsheet that I used was the most updated and all the players that I selected were still on Artic's roster.  If not I'm sure that I will hear from the correct owner.

        From: Chris Shaffer <Alliance255@...>
        To: bash-som@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [bash-som] Updated rosters?
        Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 05:48:25 -0700 (PDT)