The NHL playoffs

  • Christopher R Shaffer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      Has anyone been disappointed in the NHL playoffs so far or have they
      fulfilled your expectations?? I have to admit,I haven't seen much of
      them but what I have seen just hasn't thrilled me this year..I have to
      think that a Buffalo-Edmonton Stanley Cup Final Matchup isn't really
      what the NHL would want either...
    • Jason Connor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        Round one was great. The Buffalo-Ottawa series started strong & was fun.
        And this Buffalo-Carolina series has been fun.

        Im praying for rain here in Pittsburgh. I have a softball game at 9:15
        tonight and may miss Game 7.

        Jason