      From: Pesky <hheadcase@...>
      Subject: [bash-som] Re: Demise of BASH
      To: bash-som@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, November 7, 2008, 9:14 AM

      Chris and all, thanks for asking me back into the league, and for
      welcoming Jess so eagerly. I will miss the games Jess and I played, we
      had fun, it was great sharing our games together.
      That said, I will admit that it was a real strain on us time-wise. I
      knew it was one league too many for me, but I thought I should at
      least try. I had printed out all of our Block 2 instructions and we
      were to play all of our games this weekend, as two of our three kids
      are away for three days.
      With the way life is right now, all of us have real life, the economy
      is now only going to get worse, Christmas is coming, some of us have
      kids, we would've been in a constant state of catching-up, it was
      bound to bog down.
      Its a good league Chris, you did a lot of work keeping it afloat as
      long as you did, for that I salute you. But when its more time-
      consuming than fun, then its not worth it.
      Now would be a bad time to suggest we go Super-Advanced next season,
      huh?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic