5313Re: The status of BASH

  • mrsjcrane
    Nov 6, 2008
      Chris,

      Thanks for letting me join BASH. I'm sorry for not posting my
      instructions/stats in time. I hope you will reconsider starting BASH
      again in the future.

      Jess

      --- In bash-som@yahoogroups.com, Chris Shaffer <Alliance255@...>
      wrote:

      > Everyone,I'm come to a decision regarding BASH..I think it's time
      to shut things down effective immediately..Greg informed me that only
      1 or 2 people have sent him stats..Only 1 person has let me know that
      his stats are gonne be late..The deadline was Oct 26..This is only
      block 1..I just don't feel confident enough that there's enough
      dedication and enthusiasm to keep this league running..I had plans to
      do monthly newsletters and all kinds of different things but I can't
      do that if everyone can't meet the lenient deadlines that this league
      has..I think what's happening here is that everyone is just too busy
      to be able to participate and honestly,I understand I really do..At
      the same time,I'd rather spend my time doing something else than
      constantly having to play extra team's worth of games and constantly
      send emails asking why people are late..I did all of this last year
      and I told myself if I had to do that again,that would be it..In just
      a few short
      > months,I'm doing it all over again..This league isn't turning out
      to be what I wanted it to be and if anything,I don't see it getting
      better,I see it getting worse..We've been alive for almost 3 years
      and each year,it's gotten a little bit worse than the year before

      > I want to thank everyone that's ever helped me out,I appreciate all
      of your help,I really do..Maybe we can try this again at another time
      but it's just not working out right now..I hope everyone understands
      where I'm coming from..If anyone has any questions,they can email me
      at Alliance255@...

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic