5310The status of BASH

  • Chris Shaffer
    Nov 6 10:12 AM
      Everyone,I'm come to a decision regarding BASH..I think it's time to shut things down effective immediately..Greg informed me that only 1 or 2 people have sent him stats..Only 1 person has let me know that his stats are gonne be late..The deadline was Oct 26..This is only block 1..I just don't feel confident enough that there's enough dedication and enthusiasm to keep this league running..I had plans to do monthly newsletters and all kinds of different things but I can't do that if everyone can't meet the lenient deadlines that this league has..I think what's happening here is that everyone is just too busy to be able to participate and honestly,I understand I really do..At the same time,I'd rather spend my time doing something else than constantly having to play extra team's worth of games and constantly send emails asking why people are late..I did all of this last year and I told myself if I had to do that again,that would be it..In just a few short
      months,I'm doing it all over again..This league isn't turning out to be what I wanted it to be and if anything,I don't see it getting better,I see it getting worse..We've been alive for almost 3 years and each year,it's gotten a little bit worse than the year before

      I want to thank everyone that's ever helped me out,I appreciate all of your help,I really do..Maybe we can try this again at another time but it's just not working out right now..I hope everyone understands where I'm coming from..If anyone has any questions,they can email me at Alliance255@...
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic