Lupine Ladies Press announcement...

  • vermicious_knid_21
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hey folks

      wanted to let you know about the Lupine Ladies Press e-group that I
      just started. LLP puts out Sex, Death and Ronald MacDonald (a poetry
      and arts zine); Burn In Hell, Buddy! (a perzine); Transcendence (a
      zine by/for transgender youth); The Great Plastic Elevator (an
      audiozine) and an assortment of other good stuff.

      In the new group, I will post submission calls, zine release
      announcements, previews and supplements of the print zines and
      more. I would also like it to be a forum for any other zinesters
      who want to trade zines or ideas, as well as a space for writers
      (those published by LLP and others) to discuss their pieces, critique
      each other's and generally form a constructive small press writer's
      community.

      Please join, and let's all inspire each other! To join, send an e-
      mail to vermicious-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      VK

      ps - if you aren't interested in the group but are interested in one
      of the zine listed above, e-mail me at vermicious_knid_21@...