The Gleaner Zine

  • thegleanerzine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi - I would like to share news about "The Gleaner" a quarterly art
      zine. I love zines with envies of full of goodies, color copies for
      collage art, and other ephemera inserts. The Gleaner offers all
      this, as well as, How-To's for popular art projects and selected
      themes.
      Issue 1: "Boxes and Asian Art" mailed May 1, 2002.
      Availability and the price of $5 good until August 1st, 2002 (checks -
      MO - hidden cash No Paypal. see www.paypalwarning.com) and covers
      shipping. Addl. $1 for Canada - Addl. $2 for UK/Aus/Japan etc.
      Pre-order: August 2002: "Mini Books and Toy Treasures." $5.00
      until release on August 1st, 2002. Plus $1 Can/$2 other.
      Subscription: Aug 2002 to May 2003 (issues #2 to #5) $23.00
      until August 1st, 2002.
      Please E-mail your request/address. The Gleaner@...