Basement Freak's D.i.Y Closet

  • gothgrrl66
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 12:56 AM
      Currently I'm working on a website for my d.i.y distro's headquarters
      and the headquarters of the mailing list i'm planning on starting.
      I haven't started my distro yet but i want to have a homepage before
      my distro is up and running anyway.
      Anyway, i am posting to ask for help with my distro.
      I'm looking for a few pro-active minded individuals to help organize
      stuff with my distro.
      Of course, I couldn't pay you but there would be the occasional
      benefits of working with a distro, like, let's say, free 'zines.
      So, if you're interested in helping out or you want to send me your
      'zine to be in my distro on a consignment basis (for now, in the
      future I will pay up front) then email me at:
      BasementFreak@... and let me know.
      I need all the help i can get from you rawkin' d.i.y maniacs!

      *Riot ON*

      Organize.
      Educate.
      Agitate.