SPA Growing...

  • AIPman1
    Message 1 of 50 , Feb 7, 2002
      Hello, hope all is well with all of you. The
      Small Press Association (SPA) continues to grow and
      bring new focus on different ways to gain more exposure
      for people who publish, and places to look for work
      for artists and writers. Anyone interested in
      learning more about it, including how to get a copy of the
      only monthly small press news/review magazine there is
      (into our second year), just e-mail
      SPA@...
    • nerdgyrlee
      Message 50 of 50 , Feb 8, 2002
        Hey all I just want to let you know of a neew
        group on yahoogroups. It is snailmail EXPLOSION. It is
        a group for those looking for pen pals. We will
        even run swaps each month. <br>So, go to
        www.yahoogroups.com/snailmailexplosion<br>to sign up and join.<br>RaynE