Boston/DC/Philly/New York zine folks!

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2007
      Alex Wrekk and I are coming to your town!

      Instead of giving a one sided zine reading and contributing to the
      idea of some weird zine hierarchy, we want to come to your town bring
      snacks, hang out, and read, listen, and eat. Then, if you want, we can
      talk about the content, and construction of zines.

      Currently Alex is working on some venues but what we'd really like are
      some folks to read with us. Message me here if you are interested and
      we can get this zineluck rolling!

      This is tentatively happening from 4/29 - 5/5 ... get in touch with me
      for more details.

      sarah at zinetopia dot com