Erik and Laura-Marie #31

  • Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2005
      Dear Zinesters,

      Hi, I'm new to your group, and thanks for having me.
      I sent an email very similar to this one to another
      zinester group this morning, so if you get it twice, I
      hope you'll forgive me.

      I make Erik and Laura-Marie Magazine, which is a free,
      feminist, digest-sized, text-heavy perzine that always
      includes book reviews, provocative quotes, memories,
      and funny poems.

      Issue 31 is available for trade. It's 20 pages and
      more political than usual, with articles about
      California's prop 73, separation of church and state,
      and intelligent design. It also has an article about
      a camping trip we took to the redwoods at Big Basin St
      Park.

      Back issues of 30 are also available for trade. It's
      28 pages and has a lot of strange prose-poems by Erik.
      It includes articles about the San Francisco Zine
      Festival, having a zen buddhist husband, It's-It ice
      cream treats, tea, and a job interview.

      I'm interested in networking and being friends with
      women zinesters in particular, so please drop me a
      line.

      Thanks for reading my post, and best wishes to
      everyone.

      love,

      Laura-Marie Taylor
      1728 Richmond St #9
      Sacramento CA 95825

      inyotutor@...
      http://myspace.com/lauramarietaylor

      -----
      Other cultures are not failed attempts at being you. --Wade Davis

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/