i've got a new suburban zine

  • suburbandproject
    Message 1 of 50 , Apr 28, 2001
      its called (the)suburband(project) and i'm
      looking for submissions (RIGHT NOW!)<br><br>if you a)grew
      up in the suburbs, b)got out, or c)moved back....i
      want your
    • nerdgyrlee
      Message 50 of 50 , Feb 8, 2002
        Hey all I just want to let you know of a neew
        group on yahoogroups. It is snailmail EXPLOSION. It is
        a group for those looking for pen pals. We will
        even run swaps each month. <br>So, go to
        www.yahoogroups.com/snailmailexplosion<br>to sign up and join.<br>RaynE