'ello

  • petrovac
    Message 1 of 50 , Mar 13, 2001
      1. Name (full name or Alias, doesn't matter as
      long as you can use it for mailing address
      purposes)... petrova, otherwise known as charlottesometimes,
      because i have a bit of a cure obsession:0)<br><br>2.
      Name of 'zine/Project... erm i haven't started a
      zine/website yet but my brother does have 2 the first one is
      www.angelfire.com/ab/roofdog<br>and the second one he hasn't started yet but you can
      email him with contributions for either ( they are rock
      indie etc zines) at roofdogfanzine@... <br>or
      indiekit@...<br><br>3. How long have you been a 'zinester/D.i.Yer?quite
      a while:0)<br><br>4. What kind of pen pal are you
      looking for? oh mad like me:0) someone who loves long
      letters and likes swapping mix tapes and fbs and weird
      stuff:0)<br><br>5. Describe yourself in eight words or less. mad,
      individual(or so i'm told), paranoid, pessamistic
      etc:0)<br><br>6. Interests/Hobbies? pen pals,reading,zines, music,
      gigs, stand up comedy, making/customising
      things/finding things that no one hardly anyone else
      has,collecting things, writing, travelling, vampires, gothic,
      horror, shopping,
    • nerdgyrlee
      Message 50 of 50 , Feb 8, 2002
        Hey all I just want to let you know of a neew
        group on yahoogroups. It is snailmail EXPLOSION. It is
        a group for those looking for pen pals. We will
        even run swaps each month. <br>So, go to
        www.yahoogroups.com/snailmailexplosion<br>to sign up and join.<br>RaynE