mix tape/cd exchange

  • superstarbasil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002
      i just joined this list. here's a project i'm working on:::::

      Hey!

      I'm organizing a mix tape/cd exchange and you could be part of it.

      First of all, It doesn't matter what kind of music you listen to or what you put on the tape or cd. It could be a mix of local
      bands, stuff you downloaded off the web or whatever. Just make the tape or cd be something you're really into. something
      you want to share with someone else.

      Second thing to know is this: only sign up to be part of this exchange if you're really gonna do it. Don't be part of it if you
      might have a big chance of flaking on it. Cuz it would suck for someone to send out a mix and not receive one back.

      That said, here's the deal.

      The deadline for sending me your info is December 31.
      If you want to be part of it, send me your name and address -- nothing else.

      On the first or second of January, I'll throw all the names/addresses in a hat, mix em up and draw names at random. Then i'll
      send you the name and address of someone you need to send a mix tape or cd to. Someone else will have your name and will
      mail you a mix as well.

      The cool thing about this is that there is a big possibility that you wont know the person you're making a mix for. So, you're
      really sharing a part of yourself (since music can be so personal) with someone you don't know.

      That's it.

      If you still have questions, email me. Otherwise, it's really up to you whether you want to participate or not.

      take care.
      basil

      www.pscap.org