Invite to NY film promotion event featuring WWE legend

  • Evan Ginzburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2012
      Evan Ginzburg announces gala promotional event featuring
      performances by cast members from Theresa
      Sareo: Alive Again including former WWE pro wrestling legend Lanny “The
      Genius” Poffo
      New York, NY- October 5, 2012.
      On Friday October 5, 2012 from 6:30PM-midnight at beautiful
      Gizzi’s at 16 W 8th Street in the heart of New York’s legendary
      Greenwich Village, cast members from the award winning documentary Theresa Sareo: Alive Again will be
      performing in a memorable evening.
      From Evan Ginzburg, Associate Producer of The Wrestler with Mickey Rourke, Theresa Sareo Alive Again is the true and inspirational documentary
      about New York based singer/songwriter Theresa Sareo whose life was forever
      changed when an impaired driver of an SUV caused the loss of her entire right
      leg. Gary Sinise, Lanny “The Genius” Poffo, Saturday Night Live band member
      Shawn Pelton and other luminaries appear in the film which was directed by Rye
      Joseph and has garnered critical acclaim and awards at the NY International
      Film Fest, Gasparilla International Film Fest, was screened at the Women’s
      International Film Fest, and will also be screening on Monday Oct. 15 8M at the
      Reel Independent Film Fest in Washington, DC.
      The trailer for the film can be watched here:  http://youtu.be/1K_o38wG3x4%c2%a0
      Scheduled on October 5
      at Gizzi’s:
      6:30 Meet and Greet
      7PM Poet Jon Winell set
      featuring a special poem to Theresa Sareo
      7:30 Evan Ginzburg reads
      from Apartment 4B, Like in Brooklyn
      8:00 Curtis Becraft band
      featuring Ethan Hartshorn
      9:00 Lanny “The Genius”
      Poffo – Pro Wrestling legend performing poetry, road stories, personal film
      clips on our giant screen, and culminating with a Q&A and meet and greet
      with Lanny following his set.
      10:00 Clips from
      10:15 Michael McHugh and
      Roger Blanc musical set
      11:00 Open mike/jam
      This show is booked and hosted by Evan Ginzburg who is the host
      of Legends Radio (along with Dr. Mike Lano at: www.legendsradio.net) and Producer of Theresa Sareo:
      Alive Again (www.aliveagainmovie.com) . He is proud to be presenting what
      will be a memorable event and we expect many surprise guest luminaries and
      performers throughout this evening.
      There is no cover. Spectacular food, drinks and desserts are
      available for purchase as well as merchandise opportunities.
      We will make major announcements at the show including details
      on our upcoming New York screening/performance and our Indiegogo campaign to
      help us with post-production costs. Lanny Poffo discusses his appearance in
      Theresa Sareo:Alive Again on this Wednesday’s Legends Radio heard 6:30-9:20PM
      EST at www.legendsradio.net.
      Don't miss what will be an eclectic evening. You will not see
      another show like this anywhere in New York City.
      Evan Ginzburg
      16 West 8th Street (west of 5th Ave., east of MacDougal) New York,
      NY 10011
      Take the N or R train to 8th Street, walk west or take the
      A,B,C,D,E,F,V train to West 4th Street; walk north, then east on
      8th Street