BaSeMEnT FReAK'S DiY PEn PALs

  • gothgrrl66
    Message 1 of 50 , Dec 6, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for BaSeMEnT FReAK'S DiY PEn PALs
    • nerdgyrlee
      Message 50 of 50 , Feb 8 4:50 PM
        Hey all I just want to let you know of a neew
        group on yahoogroups. It is snailmail EXPLOSION. It is
        a group for those looking for pen pals. We will
        even run swaps each month. <br>So, go to
        www.yahoogroups.com/snailmailexplosion<br>to sign up and join.<br>RaynE