Files needed for release

  • Sean Lahman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2002
      Some of the existing files still need to be updated with 2002 data. I think
      nearly all of these have been reported as "done", but they haven't been
      posted. Can folks please either email them to me (Sean Lahman) or post them
      to the File section?

      Thanks,
      SL

      Need Updated Tables
      ---------
      AwardsManagers
      AwardsPlayers
      AwardsShareManagers
      AwardsSharePlayers
      Managers
      Teams
      Salaries
      BattingPost
      PitchingPost
      SeriesPost
      ---------
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 27, 2002
        > Need Updated Tables
        > ---------
        > AwardsManagers
        > AwardsPlayers
        > AwardsShareManagers
        > AwardsSharePlayers
        > Salaries
        > BattingPost
        > PitchingPost
        > SeriesPost

        OK, I'll run my latest and greatest release right now. I have updated
        the Managers and Teams files with the 2002, so the list above is what is
        left.

        Also, if someone could double-check the HOF table that would be great.
        I think something got messed up somewhere as Luke Appling is no longer
        in the Hall of Fame.

        Baseball Analysis! http://www.BaseballPrimer.com/
      • Sean Lahman
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
          I know it's a holiday weekend, but if anybody has updates for these tables
          please post them now. Otherwise I will do them myself so I can make the
          Access release. I'd rather avoid this, since I believe these have all been
          updated somewhere, they just haven't been shared with the rest of the class.

          --SL

          > Need Updated Tables
          > ---------
          > AwardsManagers
          > AwardsPlayers
          > AwardsShareManagers
          > AwardsSharePlayers
          > Salaries
          > BattingPost
          > PitchingPost
          > SeriesPost
        • Sean Lahman
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
            Trying one more time. If anybody has completed updates of these tables,
            please submit them now, or forever hold your peace. :-)

            --SL