Re: [baseball-databank] Website link doesn't work!

  • Mike Emeigh
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2002
      Actually, you need to ignore these messages. Someone has been creating dummy
      Yahoo E-mail addresses and spamming a wide variety of Yahoo mail lists.
      (Hint: If the E-mail address isn't comprehensible, it's probably spam.)

      I would also suggest that you run your virus scanner and make sure that you
      didn't download a virus when you opened that Web site link.

      Mike Emeigh
      piratefan1@...