Website link doesn't work!

  • Bruce Macleod
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2002
      Don't know what the referred website is supposed to link to, but it
      doesn't work - only displays a blank page. If this is a legitimate
      baseball site, you need to check out the link or post a working URL.
    • Mike Emeigh
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2002
        Actually, you need to ignore these messages. Someone has been creating dummy
        Yahoo E-mail addresses and spamming a wide variety of Yahoo mail lists.
        (Hint: If the E-mail address isn't comprehensible, it's probably spam.)

        I would also suggest that you run your virus scanner and make sure that you
        didn't download a virus when you opened that Web site link.

        Mike Emeigh
        piratefan1@...