Teams table

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2014
      For 2013, the Chicago teams have some, maybe all, of their data swapped.
      I just checked a few of their categories.

      I didn't check other years, or other teams (like NY, etc).

      http://www.TangoTiger.com
    • Chris Lambrou

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 22, 2014

          Tom.  You said you didn't download the new version.  I couldn't find the new version when I looked.  No push, of course.  Tons of work for Sean and everybody.  Just wondering if it was out there and where.

          JD

        • Sean Lahman
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 22, 2014
            Latest version is available at: http://www.seanlahman.com/baseball-archive/statistics/

            There will be an update this weekend with bug fixes and other changes discussed on this board since the last release.  My apologies for taking so long between releases -- got sidetracked by other life events.

            ---
            Sean Lahman
            http://seanlahman.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 27, 2014

              Thanks, Sean.  I'll look for it when it gets there.  Sure understand how those other life events take precedence, as they should.  All the best.

              JD