Re: MLB Stats

  • bonzai543
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 9, 2013
      David,
      Currently I am updating the current year stats via an app update, which also updates the database. I guess technically that is using the internet, but what I meant is the app does not have to connect to a web site to gather the data. I hope to have the current year update a little more refined, and that IS going to need the internet.

      Steve