Daily download to CSV

  • chrislambrou
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14 12:14 PM
      Hey folks,

      I was playing around with the MLB AM XML data today and created a live daily downloader for batting stats to CSV.
      Feel free to check it out.

      Works on any date from the 2006 season forward but you'll need the MLB AM player ID.

      http://MLvalue.com/mlbam/dailyBatting.asp?mm=[two-digit Month]&dd=[two digit day]&yyyy[four digit year]&id=[MLB AM ID]

      Here is a live link to today's Jacoby Ellsbury's activity:

      -Chris
    • Clem Comly
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14 12:42 PM
        As I understand it, if a manager manages 100% of his team’s games he gets inseason = 0.  If he starts the season
        but is replaced he gets a 1 and the man who replaces him gets a 2.
        But there are no rows in Managers with inseason = 0.  It looks like all those 100% managers have inseason = 1.
        Am I missing something?

        Clem Comly