Re: [baseball-databank] Gameday PlayerID

  • Mike Emeigh
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
      Way back when I thought there was some discussion of adding a field for Gameday ID to the Master table but I can't find my notes and I can see that it hasn't been done.

      On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 12:51 PM, chrislambrou <chrislambrou@...> wrote:

      Has anyone created a cross-reference table that matches the unique playerID used in Gameday MLB files with the Lahman, Retro or BBref ID?

      Getting ready to parseout Gameday XML/JSON data but it won't mean much until I match the playerIDs with my current system.

      Also, I created a couple of tables to store the average and median of some common stats per position.
      Feel free to check it out at link below.

      Thanks,
      -Chris

      --
      Mike Emeigh
      MWE55inNC@...

      "ManagementSpeak: Phase II. Translation: Never." -- Bob Lewis
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
        We had this discussion in the RetroSQL yahoo group just last week. You
        can check the archives.