Re: git repository and issue tracker

  • Geoff Buchan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
      Thanks for making this available via github!

      I do have a question which I've also submitted as an issue, but may be relevant to people looking at the data for the first time.

      I see there are 3 branches currently:
      master
      2012update
      lahman_alpha

      2012 update is apparently 6 revisions ahead of master, and lahman_alpha is 1 revision ahead. In particular, I noticed Bryce Harper did not exist in the Master.csv file or in Batting.csv of master, but he does appear in the other two branches in both places. So I'm assuming that the current master does not yet have 2012 updates applied.

      Once again, thanks for helping make this resource readily available and keeping it going!

      Regards,

      Geoff
    • Theodore Turocy
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
        All,

        The 2013 release has not yet been integrated into github, as I need to sit down and canonicalise the tables so that they'll be git-friendly.

        I do not have a particular timeline for when that'll happen, other than "as soon as I can."

        TLT
        --
        Dr Theodore L Turocy
        Chadwick Baseball Bureau