Re: [baseball-databank] TSN Awards / HOF class of 2013

  • Sean Lahman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 9, 2013
      Neil, thanks for bringing this to my attention.  I'll look into it.  I know that the SchoolsPlayers table has not been updated for a similar stretch of time.

      --Sean

      ---
      Sean Lahman
      http://seanlahman.com

      On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Neil Walls <nwalls2000@...> wrote:
      Sean - thanks so much for the work on this.

      In regards to the HOF, I noticed the finalGame field in the Master hasn't been updated for the last few years for retired players. Is there a way to get this updated for the next release?

      Neil