Request for Help - "Problem Players"

  • Derek Adair
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2002
      I've sent this separately in case people who aren't interested
      in the stint ID's might be able to help.

      There are two players who were traded from team A to team B
      to team A whose fielding records I was not able to definitively
      determine.

      First, Jack Easton - eastoja01 - 1891 in COL. I cannot tell which
      stint with COL he played 3 games in the OF and which he played
      2 games in the OF:

      ID,Year,Stint,Team,Lg,Pos,G,PO,A,E,DP,PB
      "eastoja01",1891,?,"COL",AA,OF,3,4,0,0,0,0
      "eastoja01",1891,?,"COL",AA,OF,2,3,0,0,0,0

      Second, Willy Miranda - miranwi01 - 1952 in CHW. I cannot
      tell which stint with CHW he had one putout and one error
      at 2B and which he had no putouts and no errors at 2B:

      ID,Year,Stint,Team,Lg,Pos,G,PO,A,E,DP,PB
      "miranwi01",1952,?,"CHW",AL,2B,1,0,4,0,0,0
      "miranwi01",1952,?,"CHW",AL,2B,1,1,4,1,0,0

      Any info would be greatly appreciated.

      Regards,
      Derek Adair
      dadair@...