Re: [baseball-databank] Re: The 2012 Update

  • Paul Reeths
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 3, 2012
      It seems as if there is some interest in the basic splits table. Are there any other loose tables or other data that others would like to see integrated, perhaps even a project that has been started but remains incomplete?

      Paul Reeths
      OurSports Central

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 20, 2012
        Anyone have the 2012 debut players in the Master Player table? I run some data points off that Master table and was just wondering when/if just that table would be available.

        Thanks for any help that anyone could provide.