Minor League Stats Project Update

  • Paul Reeths
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13 11:16 AM
      Just wanted to provide a quick update on the minor league statistical database project. I've heard from several people who want to assist the project in various ways. If you're interested in helping or just staying informed about our progress but haven't contacted me, shoot me an email, and I'd be happy to keep you in the loop. Also, if you know of anyone else off list who is interested in minor league statistics, feel free to share my email address with them.

      This week we took steps to finalize our database structure. We've also begun combing through some roster information, and we were provided a limited set of data.

      Lots more to do, but that's one of the exciting aspects of the project. Any questions or comments, please let me know.

      Paul Reeths
    • Mark Knopper