Can someone run consistency checks against 2012 version of DB?

  • Clem Comly
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2012
      I downloaded Access version and it doesn’t come with consistency queries and posted consistency queries each need manual updating to run in access.

      For instance, I found an appearance row with a bad playerID.  For NYA for 2011 playerID “burneaj” s/b “burneaj01”.  I found no 2011 Fielding row for either player ID.

      Clem Comly