Working with different Databases

  • FrankPereiro
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Hi there,

      I would like to merge (unite, join or however it's called) different databases.

      We have a baseball site to highlight stats of latino players and we have found some databases that we'd like to work with. We downloaded the mlb and npb databases. And we're working on a venezuelan baseball, italian and dutch databases too.

      But the problem are the id's of players, teams, managers, etc. The question is: Is there a way to create one "main", batting, pitching, etc. table other than doing it by hand?

      I'm sorry if you don't understand the question, you sure can tell that english is not my mother language.

      Thanks in advanced for any tips.

      Greetings,