Re: J.D. Drew bug

  • anson2995
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2012
      --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, "KJOK" <kjokbaseball@...> wrote:

      > Right, they've all been changed to the baseball-reference ID convention for periods in a name.
      >
      > But not sure if this was intentional, or if it's an error.

      An error on my part. I am working to clean up the teamIDs and playerIDs.

      --Sean

      ---
      Sean Lahman
      http://seanlahman.com
    • vansloot
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 8, 2012
        Hi Sean,

        I'm not sure where this netted out, but it looks like [AllstarFull]
        still contains at least a reference to 'sabatc.01'.

        Maybe related, there there is a playerID 'snydeal01' that appears in [Appearances] but not in [Master].

        To the rest of the group,

        I was curious if anyone is interested in using a online bug tracking system for tracking these types of issues. We may be able to use something as simple as code.google.com for tracking, as well as hosting sql scripts.

        Thanks!
        Hans