Re: New file uploaded to baseball-databank

  • crimson14g
    Message 1 of 295 , Jan 10, 2012
      Sorry about that. You're right. I had the wrong Heise. I had sorted the csv file by deaths and was entering data I thought hadn't yet been entered. Jim Heise's death was already recorded for some reason, so I think I just read the "heise" part of the Lahman ID and assumed they were the same player. Thanks for pointing that out,

      Jeff Bachman

      Message 295 of 295 , Mar 9
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the baseball-databank
        group.

        File : /socialMedia_master.csv
        Uploaded by : chrislambrou <chrislambrou@...>
        Description : Twitter account names for 2014 rosters

        You can access this file at the URL:

        chrislambrou <chrislambrou@...>