2011 Database

  • anson2995
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2011
      Sometime after the NL MVP is announced tomorrow, I'm going to post a beta version of the 2011 database. I'll post a note here and a link when it's ready for download.

      Ideally, I'd like to let folks poke around with it for a few days to identify bugs or errors. Given that the release is going to be at the start of a holiday weekend, I'm going to suggest that we allow a week or ten days for this process before releasing the database out into the wild.

      As always, email me or post here with any questions.