2010 Final Update and Final all-time update.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2011
      I attempted to incorporate as many of the fixes as possible from user suggestions into the database, so please enjoy.  Thanks to Clem for the OF stint updates, and Tango for various id updates.  I also incorporated the BFP data provided by a user whose name escapes me.

      I will no longer be supporting the databank (not that I was doing a killer job earlier).  I'm hopeful that another group will step into the fray (perhaps SABR, hint, hint), but as of right now I have no plans to update the db further.  Thank you for your help and support over the years.

      sean
      ---
      Sean Forman
      Sports Reference LLC, President