Re: [baseball-databank] Re: 2010 stats in Access database

  • ron
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
      thanks for including spreadsheets, Sean .. there are many things that Access can do that Excel cannot without absurd work arounds .. regardless, for quick and dirty downloads of current season data and other data published on the web, i have found Excel to be quite handy

      one last question, are there any Access or Excel specific user groups for mining baseball data past and present? if so, i'd sure like to join one .. if not, let's start one

      regards,

      ron blake
      liberty, texas