Re: [baseball-databank] 2010 BETA release

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
      Ok, for those who have my DB shell, the HOF table has been modified
      slightly. The "needed" column is now a text field, not an integer.

      Tom

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
        Sean,

        In appearances table:
        1914,"BUF","FL","",1,1,,1,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,,,

        Record is missing the player ID.

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
          The master table is missing retroID for 203 new players. Here they are:

          http://tangotiger.net/bdb/Znew_player_id.csv

          Tom
        • Alberto Perdomo
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 4, 2010
            Hi, all:

            First, thanks for your incredible DB!

            AllStar table is not present in 2010... has been deprecated in 2010?

            Regards,

            Alberto.

            On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Sean Forman <sean-forman@...> wrote:

            I've uploaded 2010 files to the http://www.Baseball-Datank.org/

            There will likely be one or two additional bug fixes, so please let me know any issues you find.  Enjoy.

            sean
            ---
            Sean Forman
            Sports Reference LLC, President
            http://www.sports-reference.com/

          • Alberto Perdomo
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 5, 2010
              Found this 11 rows in dbo.xref_stats that have wrong StatsID

              lugoru01 has 7722 but should be 6493
              martian01 has 7335 but should be 5972
              martica03 has 7721 but should be 6492
              martilu01 has 7194 but should be 5618
              mateoju02 has 7695 but should be 6465
              morbajo01 has 7093 but should be 5425
              munozar01 has 7358 but should be 6001
              nivarra01 has 7195 but should be 5621
              novoaro01 has 7389 but should be 6045
              nunezfr01 has 7403 but should be 6062
              santofr01 has 7161 but should be 5541

              On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Alberto Perdomo <aperdomo@...> wrote:
              Hi, all:

              First, thanks for your incredible DB!

              AllStar table is not present in 2010... has been deprecated in 2010?

              Regards,

              Alberto.

              On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Sean Forman <sean-forman@...> wrote:

              I've uploaded 2010 files to the http://www.Baseball-Datank.org/

              There will likely be one or two additional bug fixes, so please let me know any issues you find.  Enjoy.

              sean
              ---
              Sean Forman
              Sports Reference LLC, President
              http://www.sports-reference.com/

            • anson2995
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 3, 2011
                > AllStar table is not present in 2010... has been deprecated in 2010?

                Probably should be. The AllStarFull table has 2010 players. It has all of the data in AllStar table (and more), so the AllStar table is obsolete,

                Here's a list of 2010 players in the right format if folks want to update their AllStar table.

                playerID,yearID,lgID
                andruel01,2010,AL
                bailean01,2010,AL
                bautijo02,2010,AL
                bellhe01,2010,NL
                beltrad01,2010,AL
                bournmi01,2010,NL
                braunry02,2010,NL
                broxtjo01,2010,NL
                buchhcl01,2010,AL
                buckjo01,2010,AL
                byrdma01,2010,NL
                cabremi01,2010,AL
                cahiltr01,2010,AL
                canoro01,2010,AL
                cappsma01,2010,NL
                carmofa01,2010,AL
                carpech01,2010,NL
                crawfca02,2010,AL
                ethiean01,2010,NL
                felizne01,2010,AL
                furcara01,2010,NL
                gallayo01,2010,NL
                gonzaad01,2010,NL
                guerrvl01,2010,AL
                hallaro01,2010,NL
                hamiljo03,2010,AL
                hartco01,2010,NL
                heywaja01,2010,NL
                hollima01,2010,NL
                howarry01,2010,NL
                hudsoti01,2010,NL
                hugheph01,2010,AL
                hunteto01,2010,AL
                infanom01,2010,NL
                jeterde01,2010,AL
                jimenub01,2010,NL
                johnsjo09,2010,NL
                kinslia01,2010,AL
                konerpa01,2010,AL
                kuoho01,2010,NL
                leecl02,2010,AL
                lestejo01,2010,AL
                linceti01,2010,NL
                longoev01,2010,AL
                martivi01,2010,AL
                mauerjo01,2010,AL
                mccanbr01,2010,NL
                meekev01,2010,NL
                molinya01,2010,NL
                morneju01,2010,AL
                ortizda01,2010,AL
                pedrodu01,2010,AL
                pettian01,2010,AL
                phillbr01,2010,NL
                pradoma01,2010,NL
                priceda01,2010,AL
                pujolal01,2010,NL
                ramirha01,2010,NL
                reyesjo01,2010,NL
                rhodear01,2010,NL
                riverma01,2010,AL
                rodrial01,2010,AL
                rolensc01,2010,NL
                sabatcc01,2010,AL
                soriajo01,2010,AL
                soriara01,2010,AL
                suzukic01,2010,AL
                swishni01,2010,AL
                thornma01,2010,AL
                tulowtr01,2010,NL
                utleych01,2010,NL
                valvejo01,2010,AL
                verlaju01,2010,AL
                vottojo01,2010,NL
                wagnebi02,2010,NL
                wainwad01,2010,NL
                weaveje02,2010,AL
                wellsve01,2010,AL
                wiggity01,2010,AL
                wilsobr01,2010,NL
                wrighda03,2010,NL
                youngch04,2010,NL
              • timmermant
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 17, 2011
                  Looks like the Team table is still missing HBP and SF data pre-2000.

                  Thanks for all the hard work,
                  Tom

                  --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, Sean Forman <sean-forman@...> wrote:

                  > I've uploaded 2010 files to the http://www.Baseball-Datank.org/
                  >
                  > There will likely be one or two additional bug fixes, so please let me know
                  > any issues you find. Enjoy.
                  >
                  > sean
                  > ---
                  > Sean Forman