Updated SchoolsPlayers File

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2010
      I just went through the SchoolsPlayers file and updated it. I added about 220 missing players, most of whom made their debuts in the past couple of seasons. I also filled in missing seasons for almost 400 players, which were originally blank.

      I researched every player by looking at stats, media guides, bios, etc. I never "assumed" any years. For example, if a player was drafted out of high school in 2001 and then drafted out of Auburn in 2004, I didn't assume that he was at Auburn from 2002-2004. I did my best to ensure no errors.

      For the record, College Media Guides are a godsend and those small schools with unprofessional websites are extremely frustrating.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
        Dan,

        Thank you for this update.

        sean