v4.6 ?

  • tangotiger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      Hi Sean,

      Can you tell me what you plan/timetable is for v4.6? Do you envision
      making it available only to the group here to proof once more? Or
      are you going to make it available to the general public?

      Perhaps, for clarity, you can make non-public database v4.5.1,
      v4.5.2, etc so that we are aware that this is a database that still
      needs to be proofed. Once it gets to v4.6, v4.7, we know that this
      is made available to the public, and "been through the ringer".

      Keep up the good work!

      Thanks, Tom
      http://www.geocities.com/tmasc